Re: [IP] Not about pumping, but amusing.

<<  The police had seen
 me on the side of the road and wanted to see if I was ok...but things took
 a turn for the worse (or funnier) he approaches the car, with his little
 flashlight, -- i'm paniced cause this just can't look good, -- teenager,
 side of road, friday night, needles.... >>

James that is too funny!!  Sometimes I get REALLY funny looks in public
bathrooms when I give my 5 year old daughter injections.  I bet some of those
people have considered turning me in!!  Thanks to the pump, no more needle
parties in the bathroom.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted