Re: [IP] Medicaid coverage (??) for pumps?

<< 	Does anyone have any information or experience regarding Medicaid
 coverage/approval for the pump?  I have promised this post for a woman in

In Georgia there is a program called Children's Medical Services that helps
cover expenses for children with chronic illnesses.  It is based on income,
but if she had Medicaid, I'm sure she qualifies.  Have her see if North
Carolina has such a program.  I know the lady that runs the program here, and
she said Medicaid won't pay for a pump unless the A1C's are over 9.

Hope this helps.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted