[IP] Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown

note: forwarded msg attached.

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:08:41 -0700
from send1b.yahoomail.com [205.180.60.23]

<email @ redacted>

... while talking to pandora.is.bizsystems.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<email @ redacted>
<<< 550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown
550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status

-- BEGIN included message

  Hi, Cindy!
     You asked if anyone counts carbs, and doesn"t weigh things? I
love counting the carbs, but I still use measuring cups and spoons to
have an accurate serving of an item. Works great for me! My body
doesn't like it when I eat, so I have to fine-tune how I decide how
much insulin to take. I use labels on cans, frozen food wrappers, etc.
The old time system of breads and fruits helps me a lot when I'm not
at home. One bread exchange is about 15 carbs, a fruit exchange is 10
carbs. Cooked vegetables , about half cup is 7 or so, etc. I keep a
calculator in my kitchen, and carry one in my purse. I found a great
book for fast food eating.Fast Food Facts, byMarion J.
Franz,M.S.,R.D.,C.D.E. It's terrific!! Got it from the ADA.Published
by Chronimed Publishing. Arby's thru White Castle. It's really great!!
Most fast food chains have some sort of nutrition info either posted,
or available behind the counter somewhere. When I'm not sure, I guess,
and check my sugars 2 hrs later, to see what's going on.
      It's great to eat like a human being again!!!!I've been doing
this for 3 yrs now. If I didn't also have colon stuff I could eat
whatever I wanted, as long as I could exercise and work off the
calories!!
       Good luck. Remember, you are NOT alone!!
       Barb G