Re: [IP] DON'T give up & continue day in & day out

In a message dated 6/10/98 7:57:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  DON'T give
 up & continue day in & day out  >>
 I found this quote today...."If you woke up today, you are still in the
game--you have another shot at it!!!!!"     Food for thought.  I usually tell
people, (when things don't go right) I guess I'll just do this over again.  I
have to keep practicing until I get it right, or at least close to right.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted