[IP] my e mail add email @ redacted

hi everyone
just to let you know me and baby is doing real good bs have been real good and
pump is working good to just to let you know my e mail add is l
email @ redacted please e mail me at any time the dr will put me on leave
june 20 from work to get ready for baby the name is   TYLER  KYLE  CARMICHAEL
that the name me and lee pick out and he love the name and i do to baby is
real active now and iam having a hard time sleeping and tird but ok is the
next chat this saturday at 9pm just let me know

                    with love lisa carmichael
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted