[IP] TO Chicago ADA

Pumper & Friends,
    I'm on my way to Chicago, I will be going to ADA Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions  June 11-16
most of the time at the McCormick Place & Marrott hotel.  Plan to learn a lot of new things . It was a bad few weeks for me so I hope this little trip will do me good, I of the joys of my life is seeing & working ADA programs to Help other people. But I did some planning too my Doctor will be in town to if I have any problems.  So be Friends and help each other and remember too...................................
        SMILE & BE HAPPY
Ps: Still like to meet if we can work out a time