Re: [IP] Fw: YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!!!

Crystal:
    Thank you for sharing such honest emotions...Although my daughter has been
wonderfully compliant for almost 6 yrs, my "gut" tells me the "sign posts" are
coming up faster & faster that point to "teen-aged rebellion"...Even for those
who remain "compliant" for decades, it takes a Herculean effort & tremendous
inner-strength to not just say "the H*ll with it" like my recently-deceased
cousin did for years....To all of you who battle "human nature" & DON'T give
up & continue day in & day out to give yourselves the best available diabetes
self-care, you are truly HEROES in my eyes.....Your letter touched me
deeply....

Regards, Renee