Re: [IP] Fw: YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!!!

I came home from a trip to Gatlinburg for the weekend and found a few
hundred (literally) messages about Sue and Wendy and it broke my heart.
I think that I am a venter, and I am frustrated more than ever now.  I
had to turn in 12 page research paper for a Comp Eng class at college
here in Atlanta this past week and all the statistics are so sad and
depressing.  I have shed more tears in the past few weeks than ever in my
life.  I don't know if those who read this are religious, and if not, I
don't mean to offend anyone, but I try so hard to turn all my burdens to
God and I am constanly looking for scripture to make me have hope.  But
lately I can only see all this dismay and I wonder why we must suffer?  I
mean, isn't 17 years long enough to have to suffer a disease (or 2, or 8,
or however many ever  years)?  I want to grab a piece of Cheesecake, and
there are really bad days when I do, and regret the act when I am sitting
in my restroom on the floor moaning from being so dehydrated.  It's all
b/c I've done it to myself and I do realize that is where I must place
the blame, but it doesn't make me any less angry.     This disease has
started to suck and I am glad it hit me so late in the process.  I made
it through childhood at least with optimism....  Where is my optimism
now?  I keep listening to Abra Moore's song called "Happiness" and it's
just as ironic as the song, this disease they say is not cureable yet.
It feels like a burden and I keep asking God why it is there?  And if it
is there to make me stronger why am I so weak?  Don't get me wrong: I
haven't given up.  I just can relate to Sue as well as Wendy.  Everyone
does die.  I don't want to ever take my own life, and I do get the
"guilties" for being the selfish person who wishes to be rid of a
condition I was plagued with before I knew the real meaning of life or
could really live it...Diabetes does suck for me most of the time.  And I
do have great days of consecutive BG's, but it doesn't lessen the heavy
burden.  I hope I am not coming across as this woman who hates life b/c I
love life and I feel such joy at being alive.  But there are those days
:(  when everything sucks and I can relate.  When I am having a bad day
there is nothing wrong with for just a few moments to say to H#&L with
it.  Eventually we can see that maybe we shouldn't feel that way, but at
the time it sure feels SATIISFYING......   So my regards to both Wendy
and Sue.  You are both good ladies and I have you both in my prayers.  I
hope we don't get too offended or angry at words said in anger.
Sometimes it is too easy to take it all the wrong way!!!    :)