Re: [IP] Fw: WhatdidIsay?

In a message dated 6/9/98 9:07:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  I don't
 >know what I did that was so wrong.............thanks. Wendy >>

I can't really speak for Sue, nor do I presume to do that, but Sue has
recently had some major stress in her life that I think we should all keep in
mind.  I don't know that I would not be sensitive, either.  I hope this does
not offend Sue, but with the recent trauma, there may be a situation here much
like a post traumatic stress syndrome. ( I am not making a diagnosis.)  My
prayers go out to her and hope she can find some quiet and comfort knowing
that we all care about her.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted