Re: [IP] Hail Hail

You should  be able to vent your feelings and frustrations here in this group
as most of us have been in the same shoes as you. Diabetes does suck and I
have been dealing with it for almost 5 years! There has not been a day that
goes by that I don't hate and despise this disease. I don't have diabetes but
the person I love most in this world does. I feel sorry for myself and for
Megan many days.

But then better days come along with relatively good blood sugars and even
keel moods. But I never forget this disease, ever. I hope that you have good
days too and I hope you have a friend that can give you a hug.

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted