Re: [IP] to all anuts and uncles iam glad to have you all

In a message dated 6/9/98 3:49:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i miss lee so much
 and i will tell his son about is dad  had an urltsound  to day and the dr
 that we are doing real good he said that the baby weigh about 5 pounds and my
 bs are real good to i got pregnant last nov. and  Lee was killd in march i
 5 months a long
 with our son  >>

First, it's good to hear that you and the baby are both healthy.  And bless
you for facing this on your own.  My heart goes out to you.  I hope that the
joy your son will bring will help ease the pain of losing your husband.

<<oh by the way my spelling is not the best so for give me>>

And about the spelling....  If you download the latest version of America
Online (4.0) there is now a spell checker in the email program.  (If you are
interested, that is)

Best wishes for your continued health,
Mary Jean (who is definitely "anut" but never will be an uncle!)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted