Re: [IP] to all anuts and uncles iam glad to have you all

In a message dated 6/9/98 3:49:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i miss lee so much
 and i will tell his son about is dad  had an urltsound  to day and the dr
said
 that we are doing real good he said that the baby weigh about 5 pounds and my
 bs are real good to i got pregnant last nov. and  Lee was killd in march i
was
 5 months a long
 with our son  >>

Lisa,

First, it's good to hear that you and the baby are both healthy.  And bless
you for facing this on your own.  My heart goes out to you.  I hope that the
joy your son will bring will help ease the pain of losing your husband.

<<oh by the way my spelling is not the best so for give me>>

And about the spelling....  If you download the latest version of America
Online (4.0) there is now a spell checker in the email program.  (If you are
interested, that is)

Best wishes for your continued health,
Mary Jean (who is definitely "anut" but never will be an uncle!)