[IP] Marisa IS PUMPING!!!

>      I just wanted to let you all know that Marisa (age 8) started on her pump
>  So my husband (a physician) gave the order to start today.  After
If you need any assistance getting basals, ratios, etc.. correct,
don't be afraid to ask.

There is a wealth of information on these subjects on the website
along with various calculation tools on the HOWTO page.

All of this applies to kids (that's why it's there)!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted