Re: [IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

> << I just wrote to another mom that in my
>  opinion, a top-notch therapist can be as essential a part of the diabetes
> team
>  as the endo and the CDE- especially when dealing with kids who may have the
>  additional burden of not feeling they're "allowed" to tell their parents how
>  they really feel.... >>

Everybody needs to be aware that there are less than 400
registered pediatric endos in the whole US. Most of the care for
kid pumpers is probably provided by adult endos as in the case of my
daughter. The ped endos at Stanford are still in the dark ages.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted