Re: [IP] Hail Hail

>From: "Debbie Scales" <email @ redacted>
>To: <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Hail Hail
>Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:28:29 -0500>From: Sue W <email @ redacted>
>To: Insulin Pumpers Digest <email @ redacted>
>Date: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 5:50 AM
>Subject: Re: [IP] Hail Hail
"this damn disease will kill you in the end anyway."
I believe you will let diabetes kill you with that attitude and by not
taking insulin to cover eating your "treat"
I really hope that anyone that is say a teenager and reads what you
wrote doesn't listen to you.Diabetes does suck, but we have to get a
grip on reality and start taking control of our diabetes because nobody
can do it for us.You have to go out and find the right doctor for you.
Find someone who is there for your needs and will help you. Only you can
find a good doctor!Blast me for all I care, but I think you need some
professional help. Someone who doesn't care anymore and is ready to let
diabetes kill them really needs some help.