Re: [IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

<< I just wrote to another mom that in my
 opinion, a top-notch therapist can be as essential a part of the diabetes
 as the endo and the CDE- especially when dealing with kids who may have the
 additional burden of not feeling they're "allowed" to tell their parents how
 they really feel.... >>

Too bad the ins. co's don't agree and won't pay for head doctors most of the

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted