Re: [IP] Hail Hail

Don't give in to it.  It just makes things worse in the long run.  I have for
years been feeding my frustration.  I only end up overweight, uncomfortable
and hating myself for looking the way I do.  It is worth it to try. Take it a
day at a time. Heck, if you need to, just take it an hour at a time.  You need
to find someone who can listen to you.  They may not have answers, I believe
those are within yourself.  Email me privately. I'm a great listener and
probably been through a lot of what you're feeling.
My prayers are with you. (You can tell God all your frustrations.  He's always
there ready to listen/)
Beth Smith
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted