Re: [IP] How about that feeling . . .

On  8 Jun 98 at 16:31, email @ redacted wrote:

> How about that feeling . . .
>      when your are drifting off to sleep and your spouse is out of town and
> you wonder if you adjusted enough for the walk you went on that day. Or better
> yet, waking at 3 am trying to find glucose that you left downstairs and you
> are home alone.
>      when you are on the freeway between nowhere and anywhere and you realize
> you are going low with an empty container of glucose tablets.

The empty container of glucose tablets - that is scary...  I've done
that several times.  And even worse is when you check the spare
container in the glove box and it's empty too...
Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted