[IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

     I can report from personal experience:  it AINT OVER until the fat
     doctor sings!!  (ever go to an ADA dinner meeting?)
     Seriously: After having lost my vision, being told I'll never walk
     again, and other wonderful 'predictions' based on 'science' I'd like
     to interject that mental attitude, prayer, getting ON TRACK and
     generally following a sensible diet and lifestyle (as defined by
     yourself maybe with help of another long termer who's gone through the
     mill already).
     I now have vision in both eyes, can walk over ten miles a day (never
     recently tried more but I'm pretty sure I can do), still have all the
     'original internal equiptment' in factory spec. functional order.
     DON'T GIVE UP HOPE: That's usually the FIRST 'vessel' which gives out
     and leads to the rest following suit (G-d forbid).
     Yerachmiel Bruchya Altman

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted