Re: [IP] Hail Hail

It is people with comments and opinions just like Wendy that are causing
a lot of my frustration right now.  How does she know what is really
going on in my life to make me feel the way I do?  It is not always just
a case of the "poor me's".

I think I have come up with a great solution ... the hell with doctors,
the hell with diabetes, etc.

I decided to go the the grocery store today and get the fixin's for one
of my favorite treats -- strawberry shortcake with whipped cream and the
works.  I am right now eating a big piece with a glass of milk.  When I
am done, I will probably just go to bed.  No BG.  No insulin.  Now that
sounds like freedom!  Somehow this makes sense to me.  After all, this
damn disease will kill you in the end anyway, the doctors are only in it
for the money -- not to help.

People with opinions like Wendy are the reason that I (and probably
others) get upset at times.  I would like to be able to be completely
open with what is going on to cause my feelings (call them whatever you
want) and hopefully get some feedback that might help me deal with all
of this.  However, people like this make it next to impossible to do
that!  I guess I will just have to find comfort in my goodies (such as
the shortcake) and keep things bottled up inside until I finally burst
from the pressure.

Maybe someday (if I am lucky) I will be able to find some support (and
maybe even a doctor that gives a damn about something) and get on with
some sort of normal(?) life -- if there is such a thing.  Until then I
hope all the Wendy's out there will realize that everything out there is
not perfect and the reality is that diabetes sucks!

Maybe we should have a list specifically for support (I mistakenly
thought that was what this list was for ... silly me) -- no rose colored
glasses allowed.  That kind of list might just be helpful for people
like me that really need some feedback and help but instead just  get
garbage in return for opening up and being honest!

<< Hi Darren, it's Wendy in Ontario, I just read your posting to
was excellent, very well written, and totally right. Thanks, I too
that the pumper's list is not the place to vent our frustrations
....Wendy >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted