Re: [IP] How about that feeling . . .

Hi Dan-

Good trouble shooting on your part.  Way to "save the day."  It reminded
me of something my pump trainer told me:

"IF IN DOUBT, PULL IT OUT"

Meaning if you get 2 or 3 high bg's readings for no apparent reason,
pull the set out and put in a new one in.  Pretty good advice.  Better
than the "tip" you got from Bozo the Clown right?

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI