Re: [IP] Alcohol, your liver and BGs

Bob, Everything you said is pretty accurate.  When I drink wine my BS drops,
kind of quickly too.  It took me a long time to "get it".  I finally
understand the mechanics behind it now, but you explained it real well.
By the way, I went to Northwestern today for my yearly EDIC followup tests
(this is the followup to the DCCT).  It's recorded that I got my pump in '96
not '97!!! I couldn't believe I was off an entire year!  I guess time really
does fly when your're having fun. To ever imagine I would go almost 2 years
without ketones is beyond my imagination.  I would have never accepted that as
a reality!!!!
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted