Re: [IP] Another Newbie with questions

Randall has some very sound advise, well phrased!
I might add YMMV (Your Mileage Might Vary); hell from day to day, MMDV
(My Mileage Does Vary)!

Hope you do well, and remember the key things about pump therapy:

1. It is best done with a strong sense of humor and irony,
2. Don't take yourself to seriously,
3. Don't take the rest of us too seriously,
4. Have some faith in yourself and your adaptability and
5. If you are a person of faith, remember your spiritual center and
pray for patience, wisdom and compassion (for yourself and those
around you)
6. Keep unused insulin vials refrigerated
7. Always keep a spare set of batteries and an extra infusion set
8. Laugh frequently and deeply - at yourself, the world, those of us
among the collective,  and whatever else strikes your attention.
9. Smile at children, especially those with handicaps or other
disadvantages.  Try to improve their lot and you'll find your own
becomes simpler.
10.  Don't worry about tomorrow - for it has enough
worries of its own.

There are many of us who are going through this with you and your
presence helps and strengthens us too...

Now I can take off my clergy hat,close my preacher notebook, or
whatever... and just say hang in there and keep on trying!

Randall Winchester>>>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted