Re: [IP] How about that feeling . . .

In a message dated 6/8/98 5:33:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
nexis.com writes:

<<  my bg was 550. Yikes!!?! So I bolused
 about six units and skipped breakfast. I checked again about 7:00 before
 I got on the plane to Seattle. Now it was 575. When I got to Seattle  >>

High blood sugar rule number 1:  if two BGs are over 250 times 2, change the
set, check ketones, and supplement a high BG bolus by direct syringe
injection.  ALWAYS 	assume the set is the problem.  So glad you identified the
problem and fixed it.
 Also,  2.  Assume the set is the problem for any unexplained high BGs.
Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted