Re: [IP] Another update of Kerry

In a message dated 6/8/98 5:17:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, insulin-
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I just wanted to let everyone know that Kerry has received more test
      results back.  The blood work indicates that she has pernicious anemia
      (no vitamin B-12 absorption).  This will require her to get B-12 shots
      every month for the rest of her life.  So far she is coping well with
      the idea.  (At least it is not a blood borne cancer!)
      As far as the depression goes, she is getting better a little bit
      every day.  That is all that matters though.  Some of the depression  >>

Brian.. so good to hear that Kerry now has something to blame this on, but not
glad about another problem.  At least, I hope she now has some peace of mind.
We all need a dose of that sometimes. All the best.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted