Re: [IP] JDF Conference Report (long - but a MUST read)

   Thanks for your response..I actually sat with the Houston chapter people (
Mark, Susan, exec. director Kathy and Judy H.) at the closing dinner- very
nice group, very dedicated too....Forgot to include in my report that on
Thursday we all "stormed the Hill" meeting with our respective state
Congressional leaders ( or their aides) to lobby for additional government
funding for diabetes research. Even had a few Canadian JDF-ers who went along
to the Hill, just for the experience!!!

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted