Re: [IP] JDF Conference Report (long - but a MUST read)

Thank you for all the useful information. We have been walking for the JDF for
the last four years and saw the Houston Chapter top our $1 million dollar
goal. It does one's heart good to see all the enthusiastic corporations and
people who participate in the walk. It also takes my breath away to be there
with the crowd and
hop on our bikes. Megan was a walk ambassador this year and it was her first
year to actually ride the 6 miles herself.  She did it with 3 extra carbs and
less insulin and was still ended up with a bg of 21 after the walk! Boy I wish
I had the pump last Nov.

Thanks for taking the time to type ou the lengthy but informative post!!!

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted