Re: [IP] Calling for papers

In a message dated 6/8/98 4:36:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I suggested that she have an information sheet for new pumpers. She
 thought it was a great idea. I also (stupidly) agreed to help her with
 doing it. We talked about things such as, what to do the night before, what
 to bring to the CDE on "P-DAY" (I forgot ketone strips). What to expect
 when you first get onto the pump, etc. Have any of you, when you first >>

I got most of those exact items from the MiniMed rep.  Some are also located
in the insulin pump trainers manual.  We include those items in a folder that
also includes a copy of the training checklist.  We also provide a copy of
guidelines for hospital and ER staff that you can carry with you..just in
case.  The resources are out there.

Barbara b.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted