Re: [IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

If I were a robot or lived in a monastery, maybe I could come closer to
having perfect BGs. But, I live in the real world with real people and I
have real emotions and frustrations. I do the best I can... but I'm not
perfect and I never will be. (Most of the time I'm not even close).

I agree that saying "things could be worse" does not make the sufferer feel
any better. It's like a number of meaningless phrases that we toss out,
like: "Snap out of it" or "Get a grip". Does this really help the recipient
of the advice?? I personally think it mainly serves to make the person
making the statement feel better.

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted