Re: [IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

Hey Sue,
I know how you feel. The only reason I can think of not to give up is that we
don't die, we dwindle. LONG and SLOW. Of course, I'm probably already on that
path due to 21 years of denial.

My father-in-law is over weight with rhumatoid athritis but refuses to help
himself. He could improve his life and more importantly improve the lives of
the people around him by exercising and eating healthier.

I look at him and I am angry at what he is doing to my mother-in-law and his
sons (i.e. my husband). Then I have to look at me.

I hate this disease! And as long as I'm venting: I hate the phrase, "It could
be worse." I always feel like punching someone in the face and saying, "It
could be worse, I could have hit you twice."

I like to hear that I am not alone when I struggle with this and that the only
survivors aren't the people who have never had a problem sticking to a diet or
exercise routine. I love to hear how the strugglers had two consecutive days
of 103 bgs. That's when I feel like I can do it, too.
Hang in There
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted