Re: [IP] good news

    Congratulations!!!!...What wonderful news to share with all of us!! Not
only am I delighted for YOU, but I'm also selfishly delighted as a mom of a
daughter with diabetes to hear what a difference the pump has made for your
pregnancy....Hmmm..if my math is correct, this little baby should arrive in
time for lots of "cyber-Christmas presents"!!!!

Best wishes for continuing good health & good bgs
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted