    Hmmmm..for a minute there, you even had ME confused!! LOL...Just wanted to
tell you how impressed I was by your post about Spencer...It's a tribute to
how much he must appreciate all you've done for him, that he wanted to do the
insertion himself...GREAT teamwork pump-mom!!!..When I told Melissa about the
JDF Volunteer of the Year at the conference, whose 24 year old son (dx'd at
age 2) surprised her at the ceremony & stood on stage with tears streaming
down his face, after they finished reading his written tribute to his mom &
all she'd done for him these past 22 years, she looked at me & said "I'd say
the same about you Mom"!!...Awwwww- what a Kodak moment!  Of course, being 15,
and on her way to a final exam that she didn't study enough for this morning,
those sweet sentiments were nowhere to be found!!! LOL

Regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted