Re: [IP] Silouhette was ouchy--what am I doing wrong?

The first time Spencer put in a silouett he too complained that it
hurt.  I assumed that it was hitting a muscle.  I really had to talk him
into trying another one.  The second time he put it in there was NO pain
at all and it lasted the full 3 days.  Well, yesterday as a surprise and
present to me, Spencer put the silouett in ALL by himself with out me
being there, I know I know not to smart, but he was so proud of what he
had done.  Everything is going well with the third set and he is very
happy.  Good luck and try it again.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted