Re: [IP] highs after infusion set changes

Spencer also uses the silouett.  After I prime the tubing I bolus 3.0
units just to make sure the insulin is right to the tip of the needle,
then we plug it in and bolus another .5 to fill up the space the
introducer needle left.  I have learned that a lot of people don't bolus
the extra 3.0, but I have found that the insulin isn't always right at
the end and I wouldn't want him not to be getting the insulin he should
be.  Good luck.

Lisa D.(Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted