Re: [IP] Silouhette was ouchy--what am I doing wrong?

On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Laurel and Wayne wrote:
> disappointed.  The insertion itself didn't produce much sensation, but
> getting hold of the piece that contained the introducer needle and removing

> Perhaps I inserted the needle too deeply.  I put it in most of the way

Yep, sounds like it. Lily puts them in at almost a flat angle. She puts
them on her backside, sort of on the outer quarter above her butt. If she
gets them to low or around to the hip to far, they poop out on the third
day instead of going 4 days. They need to go in very shallow so they do
not get into any tissue except the very upper fatty layer (girl padding I
cal it).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted