Re: [IP] I'm alive, BUT please don't feel sorry

Sorry that things aren't improving, Rod.  Thanks for the update - I'm
remembering you in my prayers.  Keep up the effort and remember your
friends are thinking of you...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message