Re: [IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

As far as I'm concerned you can vent anytime you want. If it's how you
honestly feel then it's not right or wrong. Those that can't handle the
negative things are free to delete those messages and read just the happy

I never thought anything bad would every happen to me... was I ever
wrong!!After a heart attack & quintuple by-pass surgery in Jan. 1995 I had
a very rude awakening. I've had many emotional ups & downs following
surgery... until you've been there, it's really hard to understand. I use
humor (and Paxil) as a way of handling my own situation... I don't display
inner emotion easily. Others, however, need to ventilate. We are all
different and handle adversity in our own way.

Do we need a labelling system? We could put a frowny face on messages that
have high emotional content and a smiley face on those that have only
positive content. That way people can read just the things that they are
emotionally prepared to handle. Or, do we need a separate group called
Pumper Support?

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted