Re: [IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

Sue W wrote:
> Apparently the statement below is not true.  I thought this was a safe
> place, among friends, to vent my frustrations.

Yes it IS a place to vent, we all need it sometimes. Those who say you can't
vent here when trouble strikes are being unrealistic.

Was I ever wrong.  Thank
> God I haven't opened up very much so far.

Sorry you fell that way. Support is NOT just listening to success stories,
it's also listening to the problems and offering help (if possible) or just
moral support.
> After spending last night in the ER (again) and having my Endo
> completely contradict himself several times, I feel like maybe just
> giving up.  Apparently no one cares ... so why should I?  Maybe if I am
> lucky this damn disease will kill me sooner instead of later then I
> won't be your problem or anyone else's!

I understand you're feeling desparate and deserted, but no matter what anybody
else says I DO care for anybody here with problems. It's why I'm online, to try
to help people to do better, or at least get some ideas to work with. Please
free to e-mail me at any time at:
email @ redacted

I may or may not have an answer for you to any particular question, but my 42
years experience is likely to include most of what you need to learn.
> Sorry I took up the bandwidth to vent -- I really have a lot more to say
> but I won't bother you with it because you obviously don't care to hear
> about it.

Take all the bandwidth you need, Sue! That's what this is for, after all.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted