Re: [IP] Re Feeling Sorry !!! Not me.

Thank you Buddy-well said! As I have told Megan you can choose to feel sorry
for yourself or you can choose to try your best to lead as normal a life as
We all have our crosses to bare in life-it's how we choose to deal with them
that makes the difference.

Don't get me wrong-I have had moments of "why me-why my child" But most of the
time I feel God chose me to take care of Megan and to teach her to take care
of herself. It's one of the ways I try to deal with the "why me" It works for

Thanks again for all the great insight Buddy!

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted