[IP] Expressing Emotions -- FRUSTRATED!!!

Apparently the statement below is not true.  I thought this was a safe
place, among friends, to vent my frustrations.  Was I ever wrong.  Thank
God I haven't opened up very much so far.

After spending last night in the ER (again) and having my Endo
completely contradict himself several times, I feel like maybe just
giving up.  Apparently no one cares ... so why should I?  Maybe if I am
lucky this damn disease will kill me sooner instead of later then I
won't be your problem or anyone else's!

I am sick and tired of seeing people put down because they express their
frustration about trying to take care of themselves.  I feel like giving
up on the pump, the MDI, and everything else.  Maybe then, when I quit
trying to take care of myself and feel like shit, someone (like an Endo
or such) will realize that there really is a problem and help me do
something about it!  I don't imagine that this likely, though, the way
things look!

Don't tell me to get psychological help, I already have.  It doesn't
help much either.  All they want to do is dope you up on a bunch of
pills so you won't be a bother -- the hell with any real problems.

Sorry I took up the bandwidth to vent -- I really have a lot more to say
but I won't bother you with it because you obviously don't care to hear
about it.

If you want to flame me for this post ... GO AHEAD!!!  I really don't
care, I can always scroll through the shit.

Good luck with your happy little lives ... those of you who have them.
The rest of you have my sympathy.  I've been there, done that!  I have
no solution.

<< ... People are allowed to express their emotions here, or at least I
thought they were, without being judged for it. >>

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted