Re: [IP] Life with diabetes (was: feeling sorry)

I agree with Sam, when I read the negative things I feel denial.  I don't want
to read about the things that could happen to my son.  But as a group we are
here to support each other through the good and the bad.  We have had alot of
bad, but I haven't expressed it because I felt no one wants to hear it.  But
it doesn't go away the hurt it there and I wouldn't want the group to turn
into a self pity group.  it wouldn't hurt for us to be able to express the
negative side also.  it is facing us and by denying it, it will not go away.

Helen (Ryan's mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted