Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 19:42:26 PDT
From: "tanya cosentino" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Feeling Sorry

Hello everyone,

When I was younger, I felt depressed, wanted to be "normal" etc.
I know that Diabetes sucks and it's hard to control blood sugars and
lots of other things. I've been there. But there is a time when you have
to face reality. There are far worse things in this world than Diabetes.
Cancer,AIDS, and so on. Let's stop feeling sorry for ourselves. To me
it's depressing. Let's enjoy life and live like tomorrow could be our
last day.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted