Re: [IP] highs after infusion set changes

Bob Burnett wrote:
> Check again. The package insert which comes with the Silhouette / Tender /
> Comfort clearly indicates a bolus of .0075 cc of insulin is recommended to
> fill the cannula. (This reference is in the section titled "Precautions").
> For U100 insulin, this translates to .75 units.

Thank you. I was wrong. I've just checked another, and the canula filled
at 0.7 units. (I've no idea where my original 2.5 units went though!
Into that insulin black hole perhaps...)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted