Re: [IP] Life with diabetes (was: feeling sorry)

>Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 09:39:51 -0700
>To: email @ redacted
>From: email @ redacted (Janine Shea)
>Subject: [IP] Life with diabetes (was: feeling sorry)
Yes, people can voice their anger, their emotions and not be judged by
others. BUT everytime i get to my email, every other person is
complaining or feeling sorry for themselves. I want to see more positive
things. Should the"poor me" scenario continue, it's not worth it to be
part of this list. We are here to help people or so i thought.