[IP] Waiting to see an endo

Darrin,
Have just recently read some of your posts.  I was going to an internist(for 17 years I might add and feeling lousy)..Anyway,found out about the pump,which he said that I would regret for the rest of my life (NOT!!!)...researched and found the BEST endo in the area.  I told him that I wanted a referral, which he gave me, because he wanted to refer me to someone else...to make a long story short, I had to wait for 4 months to even be seen.  I have to tell you it was well worth the wait.  I have a GEM of a doctor and a great diabetes team, that all work together..!!!!  As a matter of fact had an appt yesterday and my A1C is coming down (6.7) the best yet and everything else, perfect....I attribute this to my pump and my Team.....I feel better than I ever have in my life....I'm so proud to say that I've made it....after 33 years with diabetes I'm healthier than ever...if anything takes me...IT'S NOT GOING TO BE DIABETES........the reason I wrote this is to tell you to hang in there......it'll be worth the wait...I PROMISE......
I, for one am pulling for you.......
feel free to write me privately if you wish.......

Rhonda

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef