Re: [IP] Re Feeling Sorry !!! Not me.

C.  I know we are entitled to
> feelings of anger, depression, etc. but it isn't good to dwell on these
> thoughts.

Cindy and Buddy,
Thanks for putting my thoughts into words, as well. I've been there in
the major depression thing before, but that is no place to stay. Getting
better control of bg doesn't guarantee anything, but it increases your
odds! I don't even believe I'll live to be an old lady or anything; I'm
just concentrating on taking care of myself the best I can and enjoying
what I am able to see and do as long as possible. Prayer, faith and
having peace within helps the most. I think this is my first post, I've
really enjoyed being on the list so far.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted