[IP] Rise after set change

A silly question.  Did you remember to prime the infusion set?  I always prime
mine until insulin flows out of the end.  But, I have forgotten to do so if I
get in a hurry.  Also, you didn't mention what time of day you did the set
change.  It matters to me sometimes.  If Kayla is affected by dawn phenomenon,
changing in the am may not be the best choice.  Maybe late afternoon would be
Just some options.  Good luck with the next change.  A lot of this is trial
and error.
Remember, YMMV.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted