Re: [IP] No delivery

At 12:32 PM 6/5/98 -0400, Warren wrote:

>I do not use Minimed pump I have Disetronic but I have had trouble with
>receiving only part of a bolus. Talked to tech rep who advised that
>sometimes the infusion set will shrink and then the insulin does not flow
>well. If this happens you should probably change your infusion

This is the first time I've heard that infusion sets may "shrink". Were
there any more details given you about this problem? Does this shrinkage
happen only after the tubing has been used for X number of days? Is this a
problem that happens only with one particular type of insulin, or have they
noticed it with Regular, Humalog and Velosulin?

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted