[IP] highs after infusion set changes

After changing Kayla's first infusion set, her blood sugar continued to rise
for the next four hours and ended up over 400 before coming back down.  She
uses the silhouette.  I left the old infusion set in for 3 hours after
starting the new one and her blood sugar still went high.  I'm wondering if
I'm not priming the canula enough.  I was told to prime a .5 unit bolus to
fill the canula, but I think I remember a discussion about this a while back.
Any suggestions?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted