Re: [IP] Beer

I do drink beer sometimes.  A light beer only has about 3 or 4 carbs, and the
alcohol will have a tendency to lower your bg a bit, so I DON'T count the
carbs for a light beer.  However, when I indulge in one of those nice
hefeweizen brews... they have around 15 carbs and I will normally cover about
half of the carbs with insulin.  Seems to work for me.  I always accompany any
alcohol with some food to help slow the absorption.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted