Re: [IP] Beer

Cindy Arrowood wrote:
> I forgot my most important question, do you count beer in your meal time
> carbs? I read in Pumping that insulin is not given for alcohol but wasn't
> clear on this. Thanks, pumpazoid Cindy

OK, I DON'T drink any, but as I understand it you need to count the carbs
in, but also need to remember that alcohol slows down the liver's ability to
respond to lows. Moderate drinking should be OK, once you get the details
straight after some experience is gained.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
Type 1 for 42+ years, MM506 pump with Humalog
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted